Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,501 through 1,506 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #428638
      Joii
      Participant

      Hello friends! My name is Joii. (Pronounced Joy)  I’m a very spiritual person. I love to learn. I’m here to learn/understand the Kabbalah, my self, to grow spiritually. And maybe even discover things I didn’t know I was searching for.

    • #428623
      Fred
      Participant

      My name is Fred. I’m an engineer with the government. Trying to broaden my knowledge and understanding of the universe.

    • #428618
      Johanna
      Participant

      Hello, I’m Jo. Kabbalah is pretty new to me, I am very interested to find a deeper meaning in everything and this will hopefully be a part of that journey of mine.

    • #428615
      Shruti
      Participant

      My name is shruti.

      I expected spiritual journey

    • #428614
      James
      Participant

      Hello. My name is Jim. I am interested in different concepts of life and am seeking a deeper understanding of life. I am hoping to learn from this course.

    • #428603
      Eric
      Participant

      Respek One and All. I am Ericus by the way. I heard about Kaballahh and now ready to explore the reality of it. Hope I’m Welcome. ☝️👊

      • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Eric.
Viewing 6 posts - 1,501 through 1,506 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.