Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,591 through 1,596 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello, I am Elena Ester Rivka, I am Italian, mother of two girls of 7 and almost 9, born Jewish and half way religious, new in kabbalah and in desperate need to get answers in order to understand reality and to connect to the Creator and the whole creation.

My life has been quite taugh so far, but despite that I have always felt very positive about the future, and on the threshold of something amazing.

So now I am all ready to learn and connect and live. And very happy to be here with you all, instructors and students 🙂

victor
      Participant

I’m in a journey. It started long ago.
      love, Victor

Angelo Michael
      Participant

I am Michael, interested in the deeper teachings of the Zohar and reconciling it with The Pistis Sophia.

Poul Houlind
      Participant

I’m danish, and my name is Poul. I´m an old soul 74 years old. Two years ago I was drawn into the spiritual community, and I’m really open to learn more.

Ben Ciaramello
      Participant

Hello all, Peace be with everyone, excited to wake up! lol let’s rock n roll

Marla
      Participant

Hi My name is Marla.  I’ve been wanting to truly study Kabbalah for years now.  I am hoping that this is my time.  I want to devote myself to this.  I am willing and open.  I am ready to learn.

Thank you,  Marla

Viewing 6 posts - 1,591 through 1,596 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.