Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 19 hours, 2 minutes ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 1,591 through 1,596 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies March 5, 2025 at 7:39 pm EST #428168 Syed Ahsan RazaParticipantI am Ahsan from uk and I want to learn about Kabbalah March 5, 2025 at 7:23 pm EST #428164 LarnzParticipantI am AlanaI am a perpetual student of knowledgea seeker of all there iswith gratitude March 5, 2025 at 6:17 pm EST #428161 RenataParticipantHi, I’m Renata from Rome. I do Like to know more aboutKabbala knowlige . Thanks you for this great opportunity. March 5, 2025 at 5:57 pm EST #428157 EricParticipantAm Eric Hezmajesty and I look forward to learning and acquiring knowledge and understanding the complexities of life and the soul. March 5, 2025 at 5:42 pm EST #428154 IulianaParticipantHello , my name is Iuliana end I am happy to be part of this journey. March 5, 2025 at 5:14 pm EST #428151 Renata CannParticipantHello. I’m Renata and looking forward to embarking on this journey together.AuthorReplies< 1 … 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 1,591 through 1,596 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In