Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,585 through 1,590 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      The Superior
      Participant

I Am Emmanuel, currently seeking.

Lucas
      Participant

Hi there, I am Lucas from France. Although I am not from Jewish background, I am nevertheless deeply interested in better understanding the teachings of one of the oldest views on Creation and the mysterious laws of Nature. I am the father of two lovely girls and I have a wonderful partner I have met overseas. I recently resettled in the French Alps to attend to the last days of my parents. They both passed in 2022, and now my intellectual and spiritual journey continues, beyond the mourning of them. I am hoping to make better sense of the Kabbalah and welcome its learnings in my personal life, to keep growing as a better human being.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

Hello, I am Meine Pit, 61 years old and I live in Doetinchem Netherlands.  I am married to José. I am deeply connected to nature and feel attracted to Kabbalah. To experience and discover, how and with what I am connected, in order to grow my consciousness.

I look forward to connecting with the instuctors and students.

jana.kellam
      Participant

I’m Jana, from the Blue Ridge Mountains area of North Carolina in the US. I took the first set of courses on the old KabU platform many years ago and am back to renew my experience of this knowledge. Thank you for continuing to offer this magic to the world!

Brad
      Participant

Shalom, im Brad from Hamilton Ontario Canada, im Married and have a 4 year old daughter. Im expecting to be able to learn how to be like the creator in His Bestowal, i hope i have the desire in me or that i will create it during this learning process.  G-d willing.  

Nadia
      Participant

Hello! My name is Nadia and I am excited to be here with all of you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,585 through 1,590 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.