Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 5,066 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Fernando Franco
      Participant

I have no idea what Kabbalah means or its teachings but I’m trying to embark into this as I believe it is a good investment of my time.

Neil Dunford
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’m Neil from London, England. I’m interested in the esoteric side of the Prophetic Tradition, and look forward to getting to know more about Kabbalah

Brett Watson
      Participant

Hello! My name is Brett and I live in Sarasota, FL. I’ve had an interest I Kabbalah for several years now and looking forward to learning more!

Morne Cawood
      Participant

Hi, I am Morné and I am from South Africa, currently based in New Zealand. I am a father and husband.

The reason I am doing this course is to learn something about life and God.

rolfi minaya
      Participant

I have been interested in Kabbalah wisdom for a while, and I think now I am ready to dig deep into it.

Israel Legbara
      Participant

My Name is:

Israel Legbara Elijah.

A citizen and resident of Nigeria.

Currently, I am the Secretary General Worldwide of a Presidential Support Group called, The National APC Supporters Center that Contributed immensely to the Political success of our Great President and His vice of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Sincerely, I am most delighted to be a member of Kabu and Kabbalah Student.

Thank you very much

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 5,066 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.