Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 5,077 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nikki
      Participant

Hi guys! My name is Nichole but you can call me Nikki. I live in Las Vegas NV. I’m here because I want to go deeper into spirituality. So grateful to meet everyone virtually!!

Maggie Manos
      Participant

Hello.  I’m Margaret I mostly go by Maggie.  My interest Kabbalah started about 10 years ago.  I look forward to attaining a deeper understanding.

Paul
      Participant

Hi, my name is Paul and I still hope for a spiritual life despite the abuses of the christian brothers.

Karen
      Participant

Hi, My name is Karen. I live in Holland. I’ve felt drawn to and studied spirituality most my life. I’ve always felt different from other people. Due to the way I grew up, I was set up to experience a great deal of stress, sadness and (mental) agony. BUT I’ve simultaneously lived a wonderfully adventurous life. 15 years ago something ‘clicked into place’ when I was investigating the ego and found A Course in Miracles. I’ve studied AND practised these teachings since. 6 years ago my life erupted into hell on earth. The day it did there was a white dove on my barn roof all day. This gift kept me alive and willing. It’s been the hardest thing I’ve ever done, but I’ve climbed out of the crater that was caused; I had a lot to learn, that’s for sure. Hahahaha. I am now consciously aware of the direct relationship with Him. Yet I do not pretend to know Him or anything for that matter. But I do KNOW that I’m guided by The Holy Spirit and have learned to trust this up to a point where I decide as little as possible as to what should happen. This opened up the miraculous indeed!!
      I have followed the invisible Teacher for a long time and feel I’ve reached a point where I’m stuck between 2 worlds which causes great discomfort cos all I want to do is ‘go Home’. I’ve studied all sorts of forms of spirituality and history, quantum- and metaphysics and lots more, which have all helped shape my understanding to what it is now.
      3 weeks ago I was ‘handed’ the Kaballah to dive into. I’d seen it pass by many many times in the past, but never felt compelled to look into it. Until now. Instantly I felt a connection like I did when I was given ACIM. It makes total sense to me. I’m sure this is what will take me beyond the barrier I’ve encountered. I’ve always done all of this work/study on ‘my own’, never having had anyone I could share any of it with. Feeling different before has turned into feeling like an alien. Thank God He is with me ;-)!! Saw the KabU weekend which (of all places) is in Holland this year, so I reckon that this is the next step. Connection with like minded people. In my ‘work’ I can see the direction heading more and more to bestowel, which is something (without realising it) I’ve been growing into for the last 3 years. I have no words to express my gratitude. I’m looking forward to meeting you all. Much Love.

Jonathan Moore
      Participant

Hello, I’m Jonathan. I live in the UK and I have a wife and two adult children. Hoping to learn something new and where we go from there… only the great invisible knows. Good luck to everyone on their journeys.

Enver
      Participant

Hi my name is Enver and I want to learn more about Kabalah and communicate with people like myself, on a spiritual level.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 5,077 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.