Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 5,077 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joyce Mok
      Participant

Hi I am Joyce. I am here to explore a new modality to learn about what is life and why I am in this world.

Ion
      Participant

Hi my name is Ion I am here to discover nature and reality of life.

Hi my name is Valeria, I’m here because I want to go deeper on my spiritual journey.

Linda
      Participant

Hi, my name is Linda Smith.  My nickname is Leclarissa.  I am from Nassau, Bahamas. What so expect from the class?I would like to get a better understanding of my purpose for being here in this changing world.

Alexandre EWEN
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Alex, i am from Luxembourg. I am looking forward to this course as my motivation is beyond curiosity but rather reach another level of understanding myself and my surroundings.

LIVEFROMTHEJ
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Jaelyn and I’ve been wanting to dive into the Qliphoth and Kabbalistic teachings but have been intimidated to say the least. I’m hoping this informstion can be broken down in a way that I can understand. Hopefully I may find like minds as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 229 through 234 (of 5,077 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.