Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

• This topic has 5,418 replies, 4,506 voices, and was last updated 15 hours ago by Rolf.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,527 through 2,532 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Chris Johnston
      Participant

my is  chris from canada what to acheeve my goals faster

Edgard Antonorsi
      Participant

Hi, Edgard Antonorsi, currently based in Santiago Chile.

Making another attempt to get enough desire to attain the kabbalah knowledge. First saw Tony’s videos on youtube around 2010.

Aaron
      Participant

Hello from big island,

My wife has really opened my eyes to these teachings and I’m finding that why at I already know which hasn’t even scratched the surface has become the most meaningful component of my relationship with who and what God is.

mahalo,

Aaron L.

Aaron
      Participant

Hello my name is Aaron, my wife has really opened my eyes to these teachings and I’m finding that what I already know which hasn’t even scratched the surface has become the most meaningful component of my relationship with who and what God is. We live in Hawaii!

sophia
      Participant

Hello everyone, Kia ora

The videos KabU make has resonated with me and I am looking forward to a more formal process to begin to understand Kabbalah.  I don’t have a lot of expectations, I am open to the experience and I live in New Zealand.

Dennis
      Participant

My name is Dennis , I’m very interested in the foundation of all religion . I think the Zohar is a good place to start .

Viewing 6 posts - 2,527 through 2,532 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.