Hello, my name is Lezlie. I am on my journey called life. I am feeling stuck and need help. I do not know how to heal by myself. I pray and do what I know to do. I end up falling right back to were I have begun. I am asking for help to lead me back on the right path. To find joy again.
Hi there, Koriander here from the netherlands. Since my first connections and hearing about Kabbalah from friends and my girlfriend aan visiting the centre, i experienced very deep connections and senses that i want to learn more about. I already read some and was making a start on KABU before, I know that shared studies is the only way and i hope to find alot of it with all you shared and in connection
Hi all, I’m Robert from New York. This is my second time through the courses and I am hoping to achieve greater connection and understanding this go around.
My name is Juls and Im going through these lessons for the third time with some friends here. I am so happy to be going through it again as I am getting even more from the readings and lessons again. Thank you for being here and hope to be apart of such a great work…