Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 5,322 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Carolyn
      Participant

I am a form.

Rudy
      Participant

My name is Rudy Cyphert.  I live in Ohio USA. I have studied kabbalah for several years.  I try to inject the teachings into bible study groups as much as possible.  The concept’s are often received with laughter and they tell me I should go back to the Bible.

Mike Burney
      Participant

I am he who speaks to thee, any questions? xo. mb

Enrique Rojas
      Participant

Saludos, compañeros. Gracias por compartir vuestro deseo mediante la participación en este curso. Espero que sea grato y provechoso para todos, y juntos propiciemos un entorno de estudio apropiado.

Abdallah Sheikh
      Participant

My name is Abdullahi Tahir Usman from Nigeria. I’m contentedly a Muslim in search and seeking for the meaning of existence. I’m a father and husband.

Though not my first time here, it always feels great to be pulled back by my point of the heart, I guess, here. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity and gift of acceptance.

Antonio
      Participant

Hello, my name is Antonio.

I wish to have a better understanding of human nature and God creation.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 5,322 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.