Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

• This topic has 5,419 replies, 4,507 voices, and was last updated 7 hours ago by rajith.

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      gabriele radino
      Participant

Hello everyone, i m Gabriel , i am here to complete my understandings about the nature of reality and to find answers to all the questions that arise constantly in myself.

Lynee
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Lynee and I’m excited to be on this journey and in a community of fellow seekers. Thanks for having me.

Marinela
      Participant

Hello, I’m Marinela. So excited to join the course! Thank you!

Nitin Verma
      Participant

Hello to all! My name is Nitin ..I from India … I m into some spiritual practices… now I m here to learn this inner engineering program ( because I think its all about to purify ur mind as clean and still water of lake) of Kabbalah… and I wish that I will receive, what I m looking for long …

God bless to all ,

regards

Nitin

Jindrich Mokros
      Participant

Hi my name is Indy and I’m from South Australia. I’m deep diving into Kabbalah to seek knowledge and freedom, self awareness and a deeper self knowing.

Kieran
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am Kieran from South Africa. I am very excited to take this course as I have a hunger for more spiritual knowledge.

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.