Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,857 through 2,862 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Divine Love
      Participant

hi, I am Amine from Paris, looking forward to learn more about kabbalah.

Regards

Rebecca
      Participant

Hi my name is Rebecca I am 35 from Scotland. I Am ready.

Joe Kaye
      Participant

Hello my name is Joe (21 years old)

I am hoping this course provides healing and knowledge for me and hopefully can steer me in a continued positive direction as I try to repair my wounds from this extended period of physical; psychological; emotional; and spiritual disunity and pain. I hope this course can be educational and beneficial in terms of developing and enhancing my relationship with Hashem and I am looking for flow clarity peace and joy in my life which I haven’t had for a very long time and I have been pleading with Hashem for a while. I don’t know too much about kabbalah but hopefully this can open my eyes a bit and assist in the above mentioned.

Warm regards

Joe Kaye
      Participant

Hello my name is Joe (21 years old)

I am hoping this course provides healing and knowledge for me and hopefully can steer me in a continued positive direction as I try to repair my wounds from this extended period of physical; psychological; emotional; and spiritual disunity and pain. I hope this course can be educational and beneficial in terms of developing and enhancing my relationship with Hashem and I am looking for flow clarity peace and joy in my life which I havent had for a very long time and I have been pleading with Hashem for a while. I don’t know too much about kabbalah but hopefully this can open my eyes a bit and assist in the above mentioned.

Warm regards

Tamar
      Participant

Hello to you all. My name is Tamar. Born and raised in Israel, now in Florida since 1993. In my mid 20’s my mother thought it would be a good idea to sign me up for a Kabbalah course in Boca Raton FL, but I wasn’t ready at the time. I was too busy being “invincible”…

between that time and now, I’ve went through a major transformation and it seems that getting back into the Kabbalah world is the most natural step to take. Why? Because ever since I came here to the US , I was on a self discovery journey and came to a point where I could see and feel there is something higher and greater governing and that the majority of people are sucked in this fear based society whirlpool. Mostly through my work as a life coach. I truly believe that the best investment one can do is knowing oneself. Understand what makes you happy, acting upon it and spreading ( influencing ) people ( communities ) around you.

On that note, happy to be here!

Maya Rosip
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, my name is Maya, I currently reside in Canada, and I am looking forward to this journey with you</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 2,857 through 2,862 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.