Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,863 through 2,868 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #373146
      Jennifer Wilson
      Participant

      I long for conscious beings, and community, even a more indigenous way of living. That connection with earth. I’ve learned to shift my perspective to seeing the outside as my extended organs. And being in relations with this natural world is very important. It definitely calls me! Even through my life does not mirroring that at the present moment, as much as I would love to say it was, but im aware a certain amount of shift would need to take place upon the planet for that to happen. but I’m fully aware that this is where humanity is moving into.

      I’ve felt really stuck in profound ways lately and I know opening my heart will be the key. It’s not that I hadn’t been striving to do that, but right now a series of events has made things very unmanageable.

      But my goal is to become a better better better human being, a being that acts and creates from the knowing.

      J. Renee

      love and light to all.

    • #373143
      Robert Peronne
      Participant

      Hashem, May he blessed, has arranged my participation in this class.

    • #373120
      gonzalo andres
      Participant

      Hola soy Gonzalo muy ansioso de este curso soy diseñador de interiores y terapeuta evolutivo

    • #373081
      Micaelle Oliveira
      Participant

      Hello I’m Micaella Oliveira, Im starting a journey to learn more about my ancestors and their ancient knowledge.

    • #373074
      Laertes Boechat
      Participant

      Hi, my name is Larry. I’m converting to Judaism. I am studying the Torah, Classic Hebrew, and Kabalah. I am interested in everything about Judaism religion and culture  in general.

    • #372913
      Mo
      Participant

      Hi . My name is Mojgan from Vancouver ,Canada . I am 48 years old and went to the last year retreat. I loved it but became busy with life and here I am again . Very happy to meet you all .

Viewing 6 posts - 2,863 through 2,868 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.