Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,863 through 2,868 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maya Rosip
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hi, my name is Maya, I currently reside in Canada, and I am looking forward to this journey with you</p>

Lerato
      Participant

Hello. I’m Lerato from South Africa. I love learning about the nature of reality and exploring different wisdom traditions. I’ve always felt that there was more to the story of creation in the Bible and that the Kabbalah could help me understand it and its implications better. I’m looking forward to the experience.

Javier
      Participant

Hi, my name is Javier Caravedo. I’m from Lima, Peru. I’ve been interested in spiritual searching all my life. I approached and learned from different paths, traditions and philosophys which I found enriching and part of my process but still something missing. I always wanted to know about the universe, life and the purpuse of everything. I’ve studied Kabbalah with Bnei Baruch for a year some Time 13 years ago. Then I studied with other schools of Kabbalah. During the pandemic I thought I would have time for my spiritual seach and inner work but it was actually quite the opposite I was derailed. I just reangage with Bnei Baruch through KabU and I’m suprised that now understand from the heart things that made sense to me at the beginig but didn’t grasp fully intelectualy. I’ m glad to share and learn with this community.

Javier
      Participant

Hi, my name is Javier Caravedo. I’m from Lima, Peru. I’ve been interested in spiritual searching all my life. I approached and learned from different paths, traditions and philosophys which I found enriching and part of my process but still something missing. I always wanted to know about the universe, life and the purpuse of everything. I’ve studied Kabbalah with Bnei Baruch for a year some Time 13 years ago. Then I studied with other schools of Kabbalah. During the pandemic I thought I would have time for my spiritual seach and inner work but it was actually quite the opposite I was derailed. I just reangage with Bnei Baruch through KabU and I’m suprised that now understand from the heart things that made sense to me at the beginig but didn’t grasp fully intelectualy. I’ m glad to share and learn with this community.

Kristin Nap
      Participant

I learned in my early 20’s that there is something “out there”. I was brought up in a Baptist Church, though religion has not been my thing. I’m tired of the hypocrisies and frustrated at not being able to explain what I think about our current conditions. We’re surrounded by uncertainty and I’m finally returning to my earliest inklings about the nature of reality.

Simone
      Participant

Hello,

Simone from Virginia in the United States.  I’ve been searching for something for years.  I’ve asked the question “Is this as good as it gets?” because I was sure there was more to life.  I want to experience unbounded joy and happiness!  Kabbalah seems to be just what I was searching for.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,863 through 2,868 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.