Hello, my name is Andrea Matisse. I am a mother of 5 boys,51 years old, studying religion I came across Kabbalah. Very interested I have taken courses That appeared to be very superficial, and I am hoping that this will shed some light on a lot of things
Hi, my name is Katiuana. I am 26. I am from the US, North Carolina specifically. I have been a member of KabU since around 2017, but at the time I hadn’t developed the will to truly study Kabbalah. Since then I have studied many spiritual paths, traditions, and doctrines. They all contained some value, but none contain the promise that Kabbalah seems to. I am now ready to embark on this journey.
i am Francois Bernard, i am 67 year old. When i was 25 i got in touch with the Kabbalah, but i got things wrong… lack of maturity i guess! Now, i am really challenge because meanwhile i got a stroke… a bad one! But i am still interested, because i feel that there is something out there…
I’m michael moses, from Pittsburgh pa. My family is originally from Israel. Im blessed to have the opportunity to connect and get to know u all and share timeless sharings!
Hello everyone. My name is Nada. I went through awakening around 2 years ago and tried to make sense of many things around me. I felt guided to study the Kabbalah. I expect to be able to make sense of life and shape my reality after this course. Thanks ❤️
Hello, my name is Sue, I’m 67 and I’m from the UK. I have always wondered what Kabbalah is. I am here to learn the understanding of it, and what it can teach me about life itself. I don’t know anything about Kabbalah and look forward to learn more.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 2,869 through 2,874 (of 7,787 total)