Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,163 through 3,168 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Terence Adu
      Participant

Hi All,

K Here, I have been a student of Kabbalah for over 7 years now however have reached a plateau in my spiritual work. I am looking to reignite the desire and learn from a different perspective. Based in London so if any one wants to meet up drop me a message.

Blessings,

K

Terence Adu
      Participant

Hi All, K Here, I have been a student of Kabbalah for over 7 years now however have reached a plateau in my spiritual work. I am looking to reignite the desire and learn from a different perspective. Based in London so if any one wants to meet up drop me a message.

Blessings,

K

semsem Ali
      Participant

Hello every spirit exist here, I’m Sam and I’m so happy to join u all this great universal science, I already I started learning this science two years back and I beginned to feel something really but not so much, and I wish every soul on this earth feel what is inside me now as well everyone feel each other and we be able to passe over the limited senses such the schame or  separation, this is a dream.

semsem Ali
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: right;”>Hello every spirit exist here, I’m Sam and I’m so happy to join u all this great universal science, I already I started learning this science two years back and I beginned to feel something really but not so much, and I wish every soul on this earth feel what is inside me now as well everyone feel each other and we be able to passe over the limited senses such the schame or  separation, this is a dream.
      semsem Ali
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>Hello every spirit exist here, I’m Sam and I’m so happy to join u all this great universal science, I already I started learning this science two years back and I beginned to feel something really but not so much, and I wish every soul on this earth feel what is inside me now as well everyone feel each other and we be able to passe over the limited senses such the schame or  separation, this is a dream.
      Jeffrey Katzman
      Participant

Hi everyone I’m Jeff and am very excited to be immersing myself in this material again. Thank you for the opportunity!

Viewing 6 posts - 3,163 through 3,168 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.