Hi I am Krish, Interested to learn about Kabbalah and need to apply the laws in our day to day life. Also need discover the hidden power in the universe.
Hi, I’m Nitza. Been looking in the mirror since I was seven years old and asking questions still being unable to answer. Slow learner, I know! Hoping to change that and find responses.
Hi, I am Jerry. I have been contemplating how the universe works and all sorts of spiritual questions since my childhood. The eager of gaining these knowledge made me choose Physics as my first major in university. In the past a few decades, I had been in two different Christian streams. And then I found and experienced more satisfying answers through learning and practicing Buddhism and Taoism. I have watched Tony’s video on YouTube and found the ultimate goal and view of Kabbalah is probably the same as Buddhism and Taoism. The different systems are like different roads to the peak of the same mountain. Thus, I am interested in learning Kabbalah to gain more knowledge.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,157 through 3,162 (of 7,787 total)