Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,157 through 3,162 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Benedikta
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hello 👋 👋👋🙏💗🙏</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>I am Benedikta from Lithuania and I live in Dublin now. I’ve got an inner urge to contact you and be with you. I want to practice “love my neighbour”. I hope you can help me in this 🙏💗🙏</p>

Benedikta
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I am Benedikta from Lithuania and I live in Dublin now. I’ve got an inner urge to contact you and be with you. I want to practice “love my neighbour”. I hope you can help me in this 🙏💗🙏</p>

Benedikta
      Participant

I am Benedikta from Lithuania and I live in Dublin now. I’ve got an inner urge to contact you and be with you. I want to practice “love my neighbour”. I hope you can help me in this 🙏💗🙏

Hamed T
      Participant

Hello, I’m Haamed and ready to learn.

David
      Participant

Hello. I’m David. Many years ago while reading the Bible I began to realize what I was reading was all about me and my spiritual awakening and fulfillment of a recognized plan. More recently I have dug deeper and have recognized from within the silence and stillness a profound urge to attain my life’s desires which are unbounded. All my many metaphysical studies have lead me to Kabbalah. It’s time to slay the dragon!

David
      Participant

Hello. I’m David. Many years ago while reading the Bible I began to realize what I was reading was all about me and my spiritual awakening and fulfillment of a recognized plan. More recently I have dug deeper and have recognized from within the silence and stillness a profound urge to attain my life’s desires which are unbounded. All my many metaphysical studies have lead me to Kabbalah. It’s time to slay the dragon!

Viewing 6 posts - 3,157 through 3,162 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.