Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,151 through 3,156 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Suze
      Participant

Hi all, I came across this website accidentally; well I know now nothing really happen by accident.

I am looking for meaning and clarity in life hope I can learn something that will explain and or guide me.

Heidi
      Participant

Hello, my dear friends, my name is Heidi and I live in Australia on the Sunshine Coast.  I was on such a long spiritual journey for years but could never pull down the abstract confusion and questions into a structured real, authentic experience.   And for once I truly see a light shining ahead of me towards a path of true freedom, peace, power and joy.  I’ve suffered from depression and anxiety all my life so to find something that feels so clear for me is so healing but more importantly, the hope of experiencing profound depth of friendship here through KabU, gives me such warmth I’m so grateful to you all and to the people who established these resources.  The Lord bless you all.

Benedikta
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hello 👋 👋👋🙏💗🙏</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>I am Benedikta from Lithuania and I live in Dublin now. I’ve got an inner urge to contact you and be with you. I want to practice “love my neighbour”. I hope you can help me in this 🙏💗🙏</p>

Benedikta
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I am Benedikta from Lithuania and I live in Dublin now. I’ve got an inner urge to contact you and be with you. I want to practice “love my neighbour”. I hope you can help me in this 🙏💗🙏</p>

Benedikta
      Participant

I am Benedikta from Lithuania and I live in Dublin now. I’ve got an inner urge to contact you and be with you. I want to practice “love my neighbour”. I hope you can help me in this 🙏💗🙏

Hamed T
      Participant

Hello, I’m Haamed and ready to learn.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,151 through 3,156 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.