Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,187 through 3,192 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Johan Rametsteiner
      Participant

Hi i´m Johan from Sweden.

In search of the light.

And some friends

Nik
      Participant

Hi everyone! My name is Nik and I’m here to learn more about the Kabbalah and how to use It to better understand myself and my surroundings to help navigate through life more efficiently

Thomas Hadjeras
      Participant

Hello, My name is Thomas, I am French and I want to have a better understanding about what is Kabbalah and how I can apply those teachings to my life.

Misty Wolfe
      Participant

Hi!  My name is Misty.  I am working to expand my heart in a meaningful way, and having dipped my toes a few times in the past, I feel called to explore kabbalah with more intention and focus.  So here I am.

Natalia
      Participant

Hi! My name is Natalia and I’m almost 50 years old. But it’s never too late and now I’m for the third time starting that amazing journey. Twice before my journey ended abrupt because of illness but I’m going to try as many times as it requires for fulfilling this course.
      I had no consistency in my understanding of reality before I started to listen to Michael Laitman. I found his videos very inspiring and here I am, trying to understand the world we are living in.

Natalia
      Participant

Hi! My name is Natalia and I’m almost 50 years old. But it’s never too late and now I’m for the third time starting that amazing journey. Twice before my journey ended abrupt because of illness but I’m going to try as many times as it requires for fulfilling this course.
      I had no consistency in my understanding of reality before I started to listen to Michael Laitman. I found his videos very inspiring and here I am, trying to understand the world we are living in.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,187 through 3,192 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.