Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,205 through 3,210 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Obey Mutandi
      Participant
      • Hello, I’m Mutantand I’m here to fully understand my spiritual being and again to be more conscious.
      Diane
      Participant

Hi,

I am Diane, and I have been searching for knowledge and connection to the invisible world we live in for quite a few years.   I feel the answers are within and hope this course will help me to find them.  thanks

Jesse
      Participant

Hello my name is Jesse,  I’m not sure what to say here but I do know that I have been looking for something my whole life and I hope Kabbalah will fill that urge inside of me.

Anastasios
      Participant

Hi, my name is Anastasios and I am looking for ways to manifest my higher self 24/7/365 in all my physical world activities, being focused, loving , caring, connected with oness. I know that what disrupts my connection with my true self, my beingness, is fear which consumes my energy and takes me off my path as i react with anger and later i feel guilty. How can i break this chain/habit?

Shabnam Popat
      Participant

Hi, my name is Shabnam.

I am a seeker and want to find out why we exist and learn more about the Creator.
      Wanting to expand my knowledge.

Jordan Kwast
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Jordan.

Recently I’ve been studying Israel Regardie’s book Tree of life and have deeply connected with Theosophy which led me to wanting to gain a deeper understanding of the Kabbalah and how I can deepen my connection to spirit.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,205 through 3,210 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.