Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,199 through 3,204 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Natalie Dee
      Participant

Hi! My name is Natalie and I’m studying in Florida, USA. I hope to learn how I can help the world reach universal love, balance, kindness, truth, and beauty. I am excited to learn something new (to me) that is so old and yet so relevant. Growing and learning every day. Sending love to all! Shalom!

Benedikta
      Participant

My name is Benedikta. I am a teacher and a Dramatherapist. I have 3 grownup children. I am married to a very kind and loving man.

I love Life so much and I want to experience how real Love feels like.

Benedikta
      Participant

My name is Benedikta. I am a teacher and a Dramatherapist. I have 3 grownup children. I am married to a very kind and loving man.

Michal Antonovich
      Participant

Hi, I am Michal. I am currently based in Morocco, where Ramadan has just started, so a beautiful synchronicity to start this course. I want to refresh and broaden my knowledge about Kabbalah to feel & see the light more again, something that, in the middle of a transition, is challenging in the moment. Looking forward to be doing this course with all of you. Love from Morocco

Pustaka
      Participant

Hi, I am Pustaka Harjuna from Indonesia. I am writing my own system of philosophy of oneness, “Bhinneka Tunggal Ika”, and I think the idea behind the system of Kabbalah still having something to do with also the idea of Oneness. Thank you

Tan Amy
      Participant

Good Morning , Amy Tan from the Philippines,

My Dear children ,I’m 70 years old and  still trying to figure out how this technology works, I really wanto study Kabbalah , please help me how to get in touch,

KINDLY   I WANTO ORGANIZE A SMALL  GROUP OF COMMITED STUDENTS TO STUDY DEEPLY THIS WONDERFUL  WISDOM FROM GOD HERE IN MY COUNTRY,

Viewing 6 posts - 3,199 through 3,204 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.