Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,265 through 3,270 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Alyssa Harper
      Participant

Hi, Alyssa here from Utah, USA.

UH.. been on a spiritual research binge for about a year now, trying to discover myself and reality/the universe.. I really enjoy learning as much as possible about all kinds of things. Although I’m not a traditional religious person, growing up Mormon and constantly being around it has caused me to be a little wary of religion in general but I’m starting to discover that to understand myself, the universe and my reality, I must learn about God as well… so I’ve been trying to be more open to those types of things.
      anyways… here I am.. yeah.

uh thanks,

Alyssa *

adina shaina
        Participant

Hello Alyssa,

I notice you have the same training as I do in writing – and no doubt your response pattern will be on par with Pathway. May we both gain that freedom from the confusion that our life in religion bestowed upon us.  You are not alone in your quest. And…

… you are welcome here.

Adina Shaina

Arnold
      Participant

Hi, Arnold here from Virginia. Someone who I’ve been on a spiritual journey with introduced me to KabU and I am searching for the “more” that I know exists. Been studying Torah for a while now. Glad to be here to see what this course has to offer in terms of bringing some things into a clearer focus.

Angelique
      Participant

Greetings from London to all. My name is Angie and I’d like to learn more about Kabbalah and how I can apply it’s sciences and techniques to my life to better myself and the world around me.

Acher
      Participant

Hello friends my name is Prosper Asher Kanfi i am 82 years from Canada. Since my childhood i am looking for the truth and i am steel looking. Manu years back i was lucky enough to meet Bnei Barouch for a will i studied with them anfortunatly my work did not live me time to studie.

Euler
      Participant

Hi, my name is Euler Cardoso. I’m originally from Brazil, but I’ve been a Houstonian for the past 20 years.

Since 8 years old I’ve been interested in the metaphysical and spiritual. Spent my whole life reading, studying, and joining groups that promised a certain understandings about the Universe. Well, this understanding never came ha! I studied psychology and philosophy in college and I’m about to do my Masters in theology and philosophy.

I discovered Tony’s videos on youtube a few years ago, but I guess the moment was not right for me back then, but after a few nervous breakdowns I got on my knees and asked for help. Spiritually speaking, I know nothing, I am confused, I am lost, and I don’t know where to go, or what to do. After my prayer was over, the word Kabbalah came to mind, and I started my search again, so here I am. 🙂

Without trying to put forth too many expectations, I hope that this introductory training will help me connect some dots in my mind regarding the heavy, existential questions of life, and that I can calm my mind and soul a little bit.

Peace and Blessings.

adina shaina
        Participant

Hello Euler

First ;

Secondly, you have come searching for the source. The saying “seek and you will find” is evident.

Third – and now that the student is ready – behold! the teacher has arrived!

Glad you are here with us, Euler. Together, as one, we will bring the world together.

~Adina Shaina

Andreea
      Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Andreea and I’m joining from Berlin, Germany.

Lately I’ve become aware of this me, me, me voice inside my head, everything is about me. It’s been really bothering me and it feels very isolating, limiting and annoying.

By taking this course I hope to receive some guidance on how to see beyond it.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Viewing 6 posts - 3,265 through 3,270 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.