Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,271 through 3,276 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Margo
      Participant

HI!

My name is Margo and I am looking forward to learning all I can to transform and grow in this lifetime.  I believe what I learn and can apply from the Kabbbalah will propel me forward in my journey to enlightenment and my mission of helping others to enlightenment.

I plan to begin the counting of the Omer in January and want to learn as much as I can before then.

Many thanks for this course!

joey mitchell
      Participant

Hello my name is Joey I live in Bradenton florida and I am living in a time that is beyond words and it’s not going to continue so I want to have myself in the best possible I can be.

David
      Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is David.

I’m a 59 year old US Army veteran. I reside in Arlington, VA, just outside of Washington DC. My daughter introduced me to Kabbalah. I went online and checked it out and thought this may be interesting, so I joined to receive the free courses.

Thanks for having me !

Tiffany Ellis
      Participant

Hello Everyone! I’m here with the intention of gaining knowledge and wisdom that will be beneficial in my souls evolution!

Hadil
      Participant

Hi there my name is Hadil and I am from Lebanon and I want to know life answers to satisfy my burning desire to learn and curiosity. BUT i am afraid.

Hadil
      Participant

Hi there,

My name is Hadil. I am from Beirut – Lebanon, and I am excited to take this course to get answers to life to satisfy my curiosity.

BUT

from what I know about Kabbalah and it can be wrong, is that it is a gate to meeting other entities from other dimensions which scares the hell out of me.

Hi Hadil,

Authentic Kabbalah has been concealed for the past 2000 years, so naturally there are a lot of misconceptions associated with it. Just picture a 2000 year old game of telephone… Essentially Kabbalah is the method by which we correct our egoistic nature. As a result of this correction, we become similar to the Creator, the general force of love and bestowal. As a result of becoming similar to Him, we reveal this force of love in practice, in our lives. That’s it. So there is nothing really here to be scared about.

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 3,271 through 3,276 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.