Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,259 through 3,264 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mihaela
      Participant

Hello, my name is Mihaela and I’m from Romania. Kabbala is the wisdom I sought all my life. Is the picture of a giant puzzle coming to complete itself through this wisdom after I start putting pieces together for years.

Tricia Cox
      Participant

Hello everyone, My name is Tricia. I live in the United States, Indiana area. I am here to learn more about myself. I want to learn how to control what is in my life and to also learn the understanding of trust better, I want to step out of that box of my comfort zone and start taking control of my life. Even though I have a busy schedule every month, I am going to take time for myself as much as I can by learning Kabbalah. There are things in my life that I don’t understand that has happened to me, But it is not the understanding of why it happened that I no longer seek to know, But the understanding of how to rise above the abuse and neglection that took place I want to find that inner peace and happiness that I for once feel that I deserve, I have watched a lot of videos on KabU and wow there is this connection that I feel that I should be here!

Andrew
      Participant

Hi – my name is Andrew, and my path of spiritual seeking has led me here. I’m looking forward to learning more.

Hamza Nabil
      Participant

Hello,

My name is hamza 26 years old guy from morroco. I’m here to re-discover Kabbalah

Kingsley
      Participant

Hi Everyone.

My name is Kingsley Nwajiobi from Nigeria, I consider myself a seeker of truth, truth about myself and the world around me. I hope to find the purpose of my life here on earth and to live it fully.

Kingsley
      Participant

Hi Everyone.

My name is Kingsley Nwajiobi from Nigeria, I consider myself a seeker of truth, truth about myself and the world around me. I hope to find the purpose of my life here on earth and live it fully.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,259 through 3,264 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.