Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,295 through 3,300 (of 4,914 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kerstin Louise
      Participant

Hi,  my name is Kerstin Louise, I was guided to this site in my search for the meaning of life. I have taken this course before in the last year, but with very little time at the time. It is my wish to go deeper this time.

Peter Bernhardsson
      Participant

Hi!

I’m Peter from Sweden. I’ve actually started this course before, but I wasn’t really ready at that point. Now I have started going “deeper” with Kabbalah and I think that now is the right time to begin again. Really look forward to learn more!

Emma
      Participant

Excited to learn more, was guided here so beautifully. So much of what I intuitively understand about life is explained by Kabbala!

Lisa
      Participant

Hi! I’m Luda. Looking forward to be able to to be a better vessel for light!

Thomas Wright
      Participant

Hello! My name is Thomas from the United States! I’m from Colorado but currently live in Illinois. I’ve been studying Kabbalah for almost two years now and am ready to further that knowledge and study with like-minded others. I’ve enjoyed KabU’s YouTube page for quite some time now and looking forward to some direction!

kelly
      Participant

Hello all! Greetings.  My name is Kelly and I live in Toronto, Canada.  I am seeking insight into what is outside and within me, to create peace and harmony in my world, and to be connected with others who are also seeking.  I have a strong aversion to dogma, but much respect for deep learning and attraction to what I hope may be wisdom.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,295 through 3,300 (of 4,914 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.