Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,289 through 3,294 (of 4,921 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Reuven Romero
      Participant

Hi I’m Ruben from Texas . In my occult studies kaballah has come up numerous times and I tried to grasp it years ago but this time I’m in it for the long run

TheJoemsi
      Participant

Hi there,
      I am G. France and eager to learn and grow.

Marcos
      Participant

Shalom to all.

My name is Marcos Carvalho I live in from São Paulo – Brazil …

I am very happy to start my Kabbalah course.

I hope to learn to connect to my soul.

Thank you

Hello, my Name ist Andreas . Im searching for Wisdom and fullfillment.

Branden
      Participant

Hi, my name is Branden and I am from San Francisco, California, USA. I’m eager to connect with other points in the heart and discover the structure of reality together!

Paulo Lellis
      Participant

Hi everyone,

My name is Paulo. I am originally from Brazil, lived in New York for most of my life, and recently moved to Connecticut. I came to this course after looking to join a Kabbalah group in order to learn more about Kabbalah. I am currently reading the Kabbalah Experience by Rav Michael Laitman and hope that this course and group could help me step up the ladder and be closer to the Creator. It is a pleasure to meet you all.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,289 through 3,294 (of 4,921 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.