Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,319 through 3,324 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cinara Ramalho
      Participant

Hello! I am Cinara from Brazil. I have been studing Kabbalah for more than two years and I am very grateful for this course!

Lh
      Participant

Hello, my name is LH

I have been interested dabbled in kabbalah off and on for yeaars but after finding this coure thought i would take my limited knowledge to th next level. Thank you for the oppertunity.

Lh
      Participant

Hello, my name is LH

I have been interested dabbled in kabbalah off and on for yeaars but after finding this coure thought i would take my limited knowledge to th next level. Thank you for the oppertunity

Hello! My name is Laraine and I live in Glastonbury, UK. I am studying the tarot and am learning about the links with the tree of life which led me to Kabbalah and this course. I am really excited to gain wisdom of the ancients.

Joshua Mathie
      Participant

Hello. I love you.

Елена
      Participant

Привет! Я Лена. Настало мое время присоединиться к Учению. Благодарю за такую возможность! Оренбург, Россия.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,319 through 3,324 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.