Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,331 through 3,336 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jacob
      Participant

Hello, my name is Jacob and I hail from the eastern United States, age 29.

I have been interested in learning Kabbalah for quite some time but have yet to delve deep into it, so here I am — hoping to gain further understanding into the hidden nature of G-d and the Universe (Mind). I would like to express my gratitude for this course and the fact that it is available for free. Thank you!

So Mote it Be.

Tara
      Participant

Hi. My name is Tara Ann Pruett. I enjoy learning about spiritual paths. I look forward to what this course holds for me. Thank you for making this content available.

Best regards,

Tara

Jose
      Participant

Hey guys I’m Jose, I started my journey not long ago but I really want to advance myself into a better state of mind as well as finding truth so I can properly help those around me.

G
      Participant

Hi I’m Gina I’m here to learn and I am curious about Kabbalah

Beverly
      Participant

Hi I am Beverly,

I have been on a life journey to find truth and I almost gave up until I was lead to kabbalahinfo on FB. Now here I am!!

Thank you for new beginnings!

Emily
      Participant

I’m here because my greatest desire is desire itself..

Viewing 6 posts - 3,331 through 3,336 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.