Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,337 through 3,342 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tsarkova
      Participant

Emily
        Participant

I’m here because my greatest desire is desire itself.

Tsarkova
        Participant

Hi, there. Nice to meet you all. It’s so refreshing to be able to see things from different prospective/ Hope to cope with the work. Good luck!

Tsarkova
        Participant

Hi, there. Nice to meet you all. It’s so refreshing to be able to see things from different prospective/ Hope to cope with the work. Good luck!

Yvon Decelles
      Participant

Hi, Yvon from Montréal, Canada area. With the passing away of my wife two years ago I have been taking care of my special need daughter. This has made me realize that I need to be a better person as I am not up to the task. I am here to better myself as well as improve both my and my daughter life. Possibly even physically.

Ben Martin
      Participant

Hi, I am Benjamin, I’ve been interested in Kabbalah for a few years now and want to learn more

Kamil Smit
      Participant

Hello All, my name is Kamil Smit, I’m from the Netherlands. I’ve had some mystical experiences that have led me to spirituality and to many questions through this journey, questions that led me eventually amongst other teachings to Kabbalah, and a huge thirst for real knowledge about the spiritual worlds.
      Looking forward to these teachings and to connect with like-minded people.

Love and Blessings.

Marie
      Participant

Hi, I’m Marie and I live in Spain. I don’t write very well in English, although I can understand you. I am here to deepen the spirituality that I miss in my life.

Thanks

Anna
      Participant

I am looking to delve deeper into the spiritual wisdom of Kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 3,337 through 3,342 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.