i am Amin and i was till 28 years old in Iran.I studied statistics as master in iran, And then I came to Germany to study phd of statistics in Dortmund university. But I had to work and couldn’t study. at the moment that I am 39 years old, I have 3 children and I learn some courses to find better job,
my English language is not very good, but i use translation, if i didn’t understand what he said.
Hi, I am Joann and live in Maine. I feel fortunate that I have been introduced to Kabbalah from a friend who is so important in my life and my spiritual path and connection to others.
Hello, I am Shadi. I am here to learn and also to correct myself and delve deeper into the wisdom of Kabbalah. I also want to say that I am enjoying and convinced in this comprehensive science. I am at the beginning of the spiritual ladder and happy because I am here among you and in the right place and path.💙