Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,685 through 3,690 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria Memoli
      Participant

Hi Everyone, when I was born my parents called me Maria, but my grandmother decided that my name would have been Rita. Not sure if I want to nurture Maria’s soul or Rita’s soul. I guess I’ll discover it along this Kabbalistic journey, in your company.

thomas
      Participant

Hello,

I am here to learn the Kabbalah and to see if it can help me reconnect with my heart, my softer emotions, and to help me cope better in life. I am deeply connected with my Jewish past and wish to deepen that connection further.
      I’m glad to be here.
      Thomas

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

hello I Marouane from Morocco, I am here to discover who really Am I ? and connect with groupe.

peace & Love for all of you.

Anthony
      Participant

Hi everyone , my name is Anthony , I live in the USA , looking froward to learning …

Charleen
      Participant

Greetings all!  I am Charleen and live in Georgia, USA  I am seeking knowledge to better  understand myself and the world in which I physically exist.

Colleen
      Participant

Hello, My name is Colleen and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I was brought up as a Catholic and while I did not go to church, I still talked to God and considered myself a Catholic. I had a life threatening illness in 2012 that changed everything for me. I started to really question the religion I was brought up in and started noticing that things just did not add up for me. I still believe in a higher power but now I feel driven to start studying different views, religion and other spiritual interpretations on life and its hidden mysteries.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,685 through 3,690 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.