Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,673 through 3,678 (of 5,273 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Hello everyone,

I am Arsenije, currently living in New York, but originally from Serbia. I have been inconsistently reading and trying to learn about Kabbalah, hopefully this course will provide some groundwork for my future study. Good luck to all of you in your endeavors.

V C
      Participant

I tried to post my intro on 11/2/21, but I don’t see it here — although many of you look familiar.  I’ve completed the first week since then, but here’s what I posted then:

Good Morning. My name is Virginia and I live in California. By coincidence, this is election day [11/2/21] in the US state of “Virginia” — a good day to start this course again? I’ve studied Kabbalah in a haphazard way on and off for many years. Each time I do some reading or start a course, my monkey mind jumps away and I return to the loneliness of the ego. Today, my intention is to remain connected to the Light that radiates from the Creator through our teachers — past and present — with deep gratitude the holy work of KabU, B’nei Baruch, Rabbi Laitman, Tony Konsinec, and all of you.

Liina
      Participant

Hello!

Im Liina from Estonia. Glad to be here, Im here in hope of improving myself. All the best to everyone.

Martin Danderfer
      Participant

Hello everyone, I am Enrique Martin from Argentina. I am living in UK and I am so glad to be part of this course. I am ready to start this journey and connect with all of you. Love and light!

Erik
      Participant

Hi, I’m Erik – a long-time follower of this organization. I decided to jump into the courses to learn more!

Erik
      Participant

Hi, I’m Erik – a long-time follower of this organization. I decided to jump into the courses to learn more!

Viewing 6 posts - 3,673 through 3,678 (of 5,273 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.