Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,727 through 3,732 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      JEREMY
      Participant

Hi, I’m Jeremy. I was born and raised in Mississippi. At 44yrs of age my 2 kids have graduated highschool and are starting their adulthood and left me feeling a loss of purpose. My job that I’ve been with since I was 19yrs old delivering mail has become stale and causing me to dread going to work. I’ve lost joy in what I do there. I’m also a novice woodworker and have lost creativity and joy in that as well. I feel like I had a midlife crisis about 6mo ago and needed some answers desperately. I grew up in the Catholic church. Started going on my own to Methodist and Baptist churches from junior to senior highschool. Since then I’ve gone from going to nearly every service day available, volunteering, been a deacon, mission retreats etc. To not going at all. I haven’t lost any belief in a creator, but I have lost my concrete feeling of security in my “religion or faith”. Even as a teenager I never understood why Jesus was the only 1 true way. Why would a creator create so many varieties of humans that have their own individual belief of salvation from their Creator, only to find out it was all wrong when we die? So I guess while I was searching for answers I triggered your algorithm which caused me to click and watch some of your YouTube videos. I’m hoping to discover some new information that will help me to continue on this path for spiritual knowledge that has all of a sudden been burning inside me to the point I feel guilty if I do anything else in my free time learn about it. I look forward to learning what I can. I’m not the smartest person in the room, so I’m sure this will be challenging for me especially after trying to follow along in a few videos. But the passion I have to learn more about my purpose (or not) in this universe will hopefully help me get through it. Thank you.

Elena
      Participant

Hi, my name is Elena and I am from Italy. For slightly over 1 year, after a webinar I followed, I become very interested in Kabbalah as it seems to unify many things I have always thought or intuited. I had enjoyed reading many books and making sense of what I was experiencing in life. I expect from this course to learn on a more systematic way that fundamentals.

bamitefa sunday
      Participant

Hello class my name is bamitefa Sunday am here to know more about nature and it effects on spirituality

Irina
      Participant

Hi, My name is Irina.
      I’ve heard that Zohar has everything that I need to know.
      Can’t wait to start reading it. )

Steve Mustapha
      Participant

Hi, my name is Steve Mustapha. I am a Ghanaian living in Gambia. My aim is to know more about our cosmos through this course.

Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

Hello, my name is Aleksandar. I am from Belgrade, Serbia.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,727 through 3,732 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.