Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,733 through 3,738 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      bamitefa sunday
      Participant

Hello class my name is bamitefa Sunday am here to know more about nature and it effects on spirituality

Irina
      Participant

Hi, My name is Irina.
      I’ve heard that Zohar has everything that I need to know.
      Can’t wait to start reading it. )

Steve Mustapha
      Participant

Hi, my name is Steve Mustapha. I am a Ghanaian living in Gambia. My aim is to know more about our cosmos through this course.

Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

Hello, my name is Aleksandar. I am from Belgrade, Serbia.

Erica K.
      Participant

Hello! My name is Erica, and I’m a Japanese-American from Los Angeles, California that have moved to Italy recently. I plan to move again, this time to the Netherlands. I was born into Buddhism and grew up with new age Buddhism since my family are strong Buddhists and Buddhist leaders, but the practice didn’t fully resonate with me. I’ve even became a Christian for a few years and something was also missing there. Then one day when I was looking up information about the life of hermits, I came across one of Tony Kosinec’s video and it really resonated with me. But then I lost my interest after my dog unexpectedly passed away and other things happening in my family and personal life seemed to have pulled me away until I moved to London for a bit and someone gave me a book on Kabbalah. It wasn’t the Bnei Baruch Kabbalah but a year later I found myself back to the right Kabbalah and watched another video with Tony Kosinec and right away signed up for the course. And here I am with all my friends with lovely points in their hearts. Thank you!

Bill
      Participant

Hi. My name is Bill. I am a member of a Liberal Synagogue and also of the local Reform Group/. I am now 96 but still clear minded. I have been reading books on Kabbalah and Chassidism for many years but now feel I need the membership of a live group to further my understanding of Kabbalah and of my Self

Viewing 6 posts - 3,733 through 3,738 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.