Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,709 through 3,714 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

Hi, I’m Paul from Holland living in Belgium near Namur. I hope to learn more about Kabbalah.

Maria B. W12
      Participant

Hello dear Friends,

I’m attending this course together with you from Hungary and am very excited about deepening my understanding of the Wisdom of Kabbalah. Also look forward to be guided by Tony in this course and being in learning contact with you. In the hope that this process leads us to formulating a strong fellowship bond and joining our desire to attract the Light, can’t wait to meet you, learn from you and provide support to you.
      With love,
      Maria

Dyrk
      Participant

Hello! My name is Dyrk (pronounced “Dirk”). I’m 55 years old and I guess you could say I’ve had a love-hate relationship with Kabbalah for nearly 10 years. Presently, I reside in Appalachia territory of Kentucky, USA, although I have travelled and lived several other places. I’m back again–like a boomerang–and more determined to learn more truth about whatever truth can be known before I wear out this little “body bag” I’m blessed to walk around in. : )

Cheers all!

Margaret
      Participant

Hello There,

My name is Margaret and I am interested in progressing the spiritual side of life. I have come across Kabbalah before, but feel much more drawn to it now and can’t wait to learn more about the Zohar.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Lewis Agnala
      Participant

bonjour,

je suis lewis agnala depuis le Togo; je suis ici pour comprendre la nature et avoir plus de vérités sur l’humanité.

Merci aux initiateurs

Bart
      Participant

I am Bart,

I am very interested in Advaita-Vedanta and also ‘A Cource In Miracles.

A few years ago i followed lessons in Kabbalah .

Viewing 6 posts - 3,709 through 3,714 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.