Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,751 through 3,756 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dorthe
      Participant

My name is Dorthe, native tongue Danish; living at the Faroe Islands (North Atlantic Ocean). I have been reading articles now and then about Kabbalah (M.Laitman) for about four years and feel ready for learn more structure.
      I have been in the consciousness-business for many years.
      Educated as Psychotherapist, NLP & Enneagram trainer,  Initiator in the Akasha Empowerment & Healing System and Neurograhica Instructor.

Rick
      Participant

Hi, My name is Rick, and Im happy to be here.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

Greetings, My name is Louis, glad to be here. From Kenya I wrote down sometime last year that I will learn Kabbalah in quest to know self. Born and raised in a Roman Catholic home..hence my knowledge of God stems there..but now more enlightened and continuing this path of spirituality. Looking forward to an amazing session.. as the saying goes when the student is ready the teacher appears. Oh, current reading the kybalion.

Ada
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Shalom, my name is Ada, I live in Dominican Rep.</p>
      My desire to go deeper into my spiritual development and my search for a deeper  purpose has led me to Kabbala. I am new and have a lot to learn!

Ada
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Shalom, my name is Ada, I live in Dominican Rep.</p>
      My desire to go deeper into my spiritual developement and my search for a deeper  purpose has led me to Kabbala. I am new and have a lot to learn!

Meg
      Participant

Hi my name is Megan(Meg), I am an INFP,  empath, a wife, mother, and a seeker of truth in this darkness we live in. I am so excited for this journey and knowledge to come. Love, light, and kindness to all❤

Viewing 6 posts - 3,751 through 3,756 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.