Hello everyone. I am Erik Forsman. I currently live in Stockholm , Sweden. I have walked my spiritual path all my life. I was raised as a Christian but have left this on my way through life. I am here to learn about Kabbalah.
Hello. My name is Kellon and I have been on the journey of self-mastery and biblical interpretation as I have learned outside of church there is much more to bible I have spent years studying. Seeking the whole truth so that I can be a light and guide for others when they’re ready
My name is Wanda, I have slowly but surely been on the spiritual path for years. In 2016 I began to search deeper because so many things just didn’t seem to add up. I am on a path of unlearning much of what I have learned all the while staying on the path of the Light.
Greetings & Salutations to everyone. My name is Julieta. I’m just looking to continue cultivating my spiritual connection with The Creator. It has been an interesting experience that at first seemed to be spontaneous events but the further I get the more I understand that none of it was spontaneous and it only was perceived as such. Hoping to learn more. Happy to be here.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 3,883 through 3,888 (of 7,787 total)