I’ve been following a path of spiritual discovery for a long time, amassing tons of systems and tools. The beautiful structure of Kabbalah has helped me find my way through the labyrinth, by letting me realize how all the teachings interlock with each other. By participating here, I intend to improve my grasp on these ordering principles.
Thank you for providing this wonderful environment for learning.
My name is Katherine Bitton and I have been studying Kabbalah for about 20 years after searching for truth through many other venues. It has been a wonderful journey of self discovery, mutual support and freedom. I live on an island in the Caribbean called St. Kitts.
I’m ovais I’m Muslim from Pakistan. Kabalah is a very interesting topic for me since many years and I want to explore learning outcome of it . All of my friends fellow students please help me guide me .