Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,901 through 3,906 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

Good morning everyone, my name is Mike and I’m please to meet you all on you spiritual journey.

Meytal Dan
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi everyone my name is Meytal, I started learning the Torah this year. I am here because my soul lead me here and I am very interested in learning Kabbalah. It’s nice to be here.</p>

Joe
      Participant

Hi Everyone ! My name is Joe and I’m here because I want to perceive the light! I use to perceive it but then I drifted back in to egoism for many years. I have a willingness to pursue this again now.

henry
      Participant

Hola, mi nombre es Henry, estudio Cabalá desde hace 1 año, siguiendo  las enseñanzas del grupo Bnei Baruj en Youtube. Es un conocimiento muy  impactante, principalmente en cuanto a la percepción de la realidad, el lenguaje de las raíces y las ramas y el trabajo en el grupo de los diez. Busco crecer en el conocimiento y la vivencia del mundo espiritual. Baruj Hashem

henry
      Participant

Hola, mi nombre es Henry, estudio Cabalá desde hace 1 año, siguiendo  las enseñanzas del grupo Bnei Baruj en Youtube. Es un conocimiento muy  impactante, principalmente en cuanto a la percepción de la realidad, el lenguaje de las raíces y las ramas y el trabajo en el grupo de los diez. Busco crecer en el conocimiento y la vivencia del mundo espiritual. Baruj Hashem.

Dan Gordon
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I am very interested to learn these ancient teachings. Now in my life is the right time for this to happen. Thank you for the information and assistance.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

Viewing 6 posts - 3,901 through 3,906 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.