Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,895 through 3,900 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Daniel
      Participant

Hello my name is Daniel, I’m a Christian but not a very good one. I’ve been trying to dive deeper into the bible and was intrigued by Jesus’ statement ” we know what we worship because salvation is from the Jews”. I’ve been trying to understand and learn about how to live a more spiritual life and to love and know God more and also my neighbors. Also I’m not very good with computers.

Raza Khan
      Participant

hello, my name is raza ever since childhood I have been wondering about reality believing in other dimensions finally I am at the door of unveiling excited.

Laila
      Participant

Hello! I’m very excited to be here and very thankful that all this wonderful information is so readily available for free. I feel very connected to a higher divine source that moves me to tears everyday. After having some profound dreams, my spiritual quest lead me here! I want to make more sense of the experiences I’ve had, and learn how to disseminate it out so that others may also get to know it.

Rita
      Participant

My Name is Rita. I knew when I arrived on this planet that I had been here many times before. I am now 58 my life has been more than interesting. I have spent years in several practices beginning my childhood in the black church in constant opposition with the reverend because I spoke to spirits that he couldn’t see. LOL. I read Tarot cards when I was 9 until I no longer needed them and a gentleman showed me a drawing of the tree of life and said to me that this was what I really wanted to understand. Over the years I skimmed a few books about Kabbalah but never dived in completely. Now I am ready.

T Sharnii
      Participant

Hi My name is Tsharnii from the Anguilla, British West Indies,

I am on my life’s path and I am now knocking at this door. As a child i would wander through the bush and I constantly felt there was a door close by but i could not find the handle. I’m Here!!

T Sharnii
      Participant

Hi My name is Tsharnii from the Anguilla, British West Indies,

I am on my life’s path and I am now knocking at this door. As a child i would wander through the bush and I constantly felt there was a door close by but i could not find the handle. I’m Here!!

Viewing 6 posts - 3,895 through 3,900 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.