Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,045 through 4,050 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rotimi
      Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Rotimi Babs. I am a Nigerian and I’ve been interested in knowing more about the workings of the universe and ancient history.

I learnt about the sefirat from Bardcode on YouTube and from my research I came across kabbalistinfo.

I’m delighted to be a part of this class. I look forward to learning and advancing the knowledge of kabalah.

Asfand Yar
      Participant

Hello! I am Asfandyar Munawar, very curious about it all since long.. And really looking forward to learning more about this Kalabah and its secrets

John
      Participant

Hi, I’m John. It’s been a long journey so far 🙂 I’m glad to finally take this course.

Kimberly H.
      Participant

My name is Kimberly and I’m from the United States. I’m looking forward to learning.

Beatrice
      Participant

Hello, I’m Beatrice and I’m really looking forward to this learning experience.

Kev
      Participant

Greetings ,

My name is Kevin , Irish and I am truly excited on what lays ahead .

Point of my life where meaning has been stripped bare in most of the things that seem to have preoccupied my ego and sense of worth so somehow I was strangely led on a path that has lead me here .

I convince myself I have some idea of what’s ahead yet open to  and most possibly 100% wrong.

it’s with this I send regards and best to all.

I also must thank the individuals behind this process and the generosity especially the videos of Tony and the Aussie Militaman 😉

kev

Viewing 6 posts - 4,045 through 4,050 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.