Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,057 through 4,062 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      tim baldock
      Participant

My name is Tim. i was born and baptised christian (australia)..Instict led me to the japanese zen tradition (not zazen)…The real one much like kabbalah true zen remains concealed and like the kabbalah there is one alltrustic energy that gives rise to the entire universe which of course is the 1 of which we speak…i am extremely intrested in the very real simularity between the two..In Kabbalah this is Light or Pleasure in Zen this is thought. Zen teaches we must forego our ego (correctness) and give ourselfs to the 1 (allturistic creator).

JASON
      Participant

Hi,  Im Jason from NJ.   I need to become unblocked and live thru the soul instead of going through life on the periphery

Hi Teddy here

Megan
      Participant

Hi, my name is Megan from the US. I’m hoping to gain understanding of the purpose and meaning of life. Looking forward to joining everyone on this journey & grateful for this course and platform!

dipti
      Participant

Hello all,

My name is Dipti. Hope we all find what we’re looking for in this life and after . Regards.

Sarah Ngugi nzeki
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>Hey members, am Sarah ,kenyan but i leave in Uganda. My aim is to learn how to connect correctly with others , attain truth….in all my experiences and to hopefully cross the burrier into spirituality. Thanks 😊
Viewing 6 posts - 4,057 through 4,062 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.