Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,243 through 4,248 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adamski
      Participant

Hi my name is Adam
      My life has been somewhat test8ng from my childgood i experienced 13 years of chilegood sexual abuse..also physucal and emotional abuse.
      Adult lufe diaowned by family for speaking out and getting justice fir myself and others..
      I have been sgown the only way life really works and that is the way of vibratiin..
      In this way i can hold my self responsible for my vibration, thoughts, enotions and action’s..
      Universal laws also helped me be able to live a more present life ..i am inconsistent with remaining present that doesbt change the fact that i know there is more to us all and how we are all connected..
      Sorry for my doom and gloom but thiw journey has led me to where i am goung and to where i am right now qnd that iw introducing myself ..
      Thank you

Julie
      Participant

Hi. I’m Julie. I’ve been drawn to study Kabbalah for many years now, but was unsure of where to start. This will be wonderful!

Mary
      Participant

Hello everyone!

My name is Mary.

I am 56, single, and have 2 adult children. I am very introspective, and always looking for knowledge that pertains to personal growth. From a very young age, I’ve had an interest in Metaphysics and/or Esoteric knowledge; with some strange occurrence that I have experienced. My interest are in Astrology, Numerology, Tarot Cards, Law of Attraction, Meditation, etc….I am really excited to get started here, and commune with other like-minded folks. Looking forward to connecting with you.

Robert Howlett
      Participant

Hello. My name is Robert, I am 52, married with 3 sons and 2 step daughters. I have studied Kabbalah here previously but have been busy with family of late, so have not had the time to continue my studies. I am rejoining to restart my studies and so look forward to studying with you all and discovering more friends, Kabbalah has become a very important part of my life, so  look forward to our journey together.

Vicki Estes Bruff
      Participant

I am a looking forward to study the Kabbalah.

Craig
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello my name is Craig I am interested in learning more</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 4,243 through 4,248 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.