Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,249 through 4,254 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #315071
      Shahariar
      Participant

      Hi, I am Shahariar. I like to understand myself and surrounding things I have.

    • #315052
      Geoff
      Participant

      My name is Geoff. In my 70s I am still seeking communion with God.

    • #315040
      Alfonso Pineda
      Participant

      Quiero conocer el propósito de mi existencia

    • #315035
      Sober Crimson
      Participant

      I want to find my purpose, and to know Boreh.

    • #315006
      daud
      Participant

      My name is David and I want to understand.

    • #315005
      Scott Levy
      Participant

      My name is Scott Levy. Live in MA and FL. Want to get s better understanding on how Kabbalah can help me lead a better life

Viewing 6 posts - 4,249 through 4,254 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.