Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,249 through 4,254 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Aidee
      Participant

Hello my name is Aidee and I am very excited to learn Kabbalah.

Joe
      Participant

Hi, I’m Joe. Just here to learn, share, and build upon/expand my perceptions. Thanks for the free course 🙂

Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

Hi! This is Tanim. like you all I want to know on Kabbalah. I wish you all the best.

Ruth
      Participant

Hello, I am Ruth from Jerusalem.

Through this course I hope to get insight in what this life is all about. How am I supposed to live and why.

Try to get more insight in my mission in life.

Artemis
      Participant

Hello everyone!!

I am Artemis and a friend sent me the link to this Kabbalah course. I am quite new to this but have been diving deep into spirituality for the past 3 years, so very excited to learn from this ancient wisdom!

kimberley
      Participant

Hi lovely to be here & look forward to learning more.. I’ve recently been working with the ancient knowledge of the Q’ero’s from Peru.. knowledge & love is so important.. I’m very eclectic with my teachings & look forward to learning more.. Much love

Viewing 6 posts - 4,249 through 4,254 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.