Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,261 through 4,266 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tee Olubukola
      Participant

Hi friends,

My name is Toyin I am here to seek knowledge about Kabbalah.

I can only achieve this by working with people of like minds.

Looking forward to knowledge seeking adventures.

Israel Ramirez
      Participant

Hi, my name is Israel, am from Texas.

I’m going through a lot in my life right now and I’m looking for answers.

Could be this course? I hope so

Corey E.
      Participant

Hello everyone!

My name is Corey and I am from Florida.  It is nice to meet everyone. I hope to continue to my spiritual growth with the assistance of Kabbalah.  Looking forward to this study.

dr pop80
      Participant

Hello friends, I expect from this course to obtain a better harmony with myself and the world around me.

MARDUK NÄ°BURU
      Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Merhaba, ben AnzÅŸenol, Yahudi kökenli bir Arap, Yahudi felsefelerini seviyorum.</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ä°branice dilini öğrenmeye yeni baÅŸladım ve Kabala beni büyüledi.</span></span>

MARDUK NÄ°BURU
      Participant

Hello, I am AnzÅŸenol, an Arab of Jewish origin, I love Jewish philosophies.

I’ve just started learning the Hebrew language, and I’m fascinated by the Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,261 through 4,266 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.