Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,603 through 4,608 (of 4,890 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maurice
      Participant

Hi, my name is Maurice. I am from Harrisburg PA.

I am Ali from Pakistan…

Simply want to know that is happiness the sole purpose of life???

Hi, I am Raghav. I am here to explore and know more about myself. I wish Kabbalah would do the needful.

Xolani Zwane
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, I am xolani from south Africa, I want to become a Christ. I am in the process of starting a non profit organization that aims to bring my community together while building a solid structure to end poverty and crime, so we can properly express love for each other, I think circumstances are used so we support low vibration energy therefore amplifying it in our reality, so of we can change the circumstances, we can change which energy are we amplifying in our reality.</p>

Pooya
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi, I’m kami drall and I know I’m more.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: right;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>   </span></span></p>

s bhaskar babu
      Participant

MY NAME IS S.BHASKAR BABU FROM INDIA. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KABBALAH TO ENJOY HAPPINESS IN LIFE.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,603 through 4,608 (of 4,890 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.