Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,609 through 4,614 (of 4,892 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Pooya
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hi, I’m kami drall and I know I’m more.</p>
      <p style=”text-align: right;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>   </span></span></p>

s bhaskar babu
      Participant

MY NAME IS S.BHASKAR BABU FROM INDIA. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT KABBALAH TO ENJOY HAPPINESS IN LIFE.

Okeke Sunday
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Shalom ….</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>My names are Okeke Sunday..I’m from Nigeria , I love Judaism I have embraced Judaism and now I’m introducing judiasm to my circuit or community of Christianity , An ” igbo proverb says : a leopard doesn’t only go to the river to lap water but also its prey are also there to quench their taste .kaballah I believe is the knowledge of supremacy to quench every taste of strive to learning.</p>

Samuel
      Participant

Am chuks from Nigeria and i hope this knowledge will help me deeply as solve of life misery i am always pondering.

Tinka TV
      Participant

My name is McDonaldson B Yimbo from Sierra Leone, but currently living in Nigeria, I love nature and I want to know everything about it, I also want to discover everything about myself, I love knowledge I want to have it more, for the world I live it . With Kabbalah I believe my long journey is coming to reality.

I
      Participant

Hello, my name is italo, I’m from Brazil, and I hope to learn more about natural laws through kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 4,609 through 4,614 (of 4,892 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.