Hi I’m “Rob” the awareness of the distractions that are deemed important have lost meaning for me a long time ago. There’s a constant intuition of a “real” reality beyond appearances but it seems out of reach and only sporadically peripherally sensed. I studied from many sources and mined some information but mainly have developed awe for what I don’t know. I’m here to unlearn the erroneous and hopefully find out what my capacity for reality connection actually is.
I was introduced to Kabbalah years ago and have been fascinated by the the personal transformations that have occurred by just brushing the surface of the tree of life… But the surface isn’t enough. I want to learn. I want to understand. Ready to go deeper.
Hi, This is a return to these teachings for me. I had done several of the initial courses many years ago, and I am excited to start over with the physical books this time. My husband and I are also doing them at the same time, which will be an added dimension, and interesting, I think. 🙂
I’m Jesse and I’m seeking to learn more. The Tree of Life fascinates me, but I have not found a way I can understand in beginning to climb the ladder. Im looking forward to what I hope leads to that path.