Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,729 through 4,734 (of 4,884 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Asad Ullah
      Participant

Hello to All i hope u will fine 😊,

My name is Asad and am the student of spirituality since 2 year. Am from pakistan, Kabbalah always attracte and fascinating me, mostly i heard about it and a little bit studied about it. Thanks.

Buzurjmehr
      Participant

Hello I am Buzurjmehr from Pakistan. I am a student of spirituality. Kabbalah always fascinated me although I’ve heard a lot of negativity about it. I hope I shall learn something which will be helpful for me and others around me.

tereza mendes
      Participant

My name is Tereza i am Portuguese and  l want know who am I.

Edwin Simpson
      Participant
      1. Hi my name is Edwin Simpson, I’m from Liberia and hope to grab many ideas from this class
      LA
      Participant

Hello and good afternoon…. my name is Leigh and I am from Toronto, Canada. My expectation is to explore and be open to a shift in perception and in the universes energy. As I struggle with a meaning in and for my life/existence. L.A.

Chuck H
      Participant

Peace & Blessings! I’m Charles from the USA. I have a major in psychology & pursuing a doctorate in religious studies. I’ve study various spiritual cosmologies and was interested in the Kabbalah for affinity & comparative study. Thanks & look forward to the learning experience.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,729 through 4,734 (of 4,884 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.