Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 22 hours ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,759 through 4,764 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #304509
      VirnaLiz
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Virna Liz. I love to art and read… My main purpose for signing up is to connect more spiritually, and undo all traces of religion that may remain, besides any dark egocentric shadows of my being…

      shalom.

    • #304494
      Simi
      Participant

      Hi everyone my name is Simi, a Yoga, Pilates instructor and Wellness Coach and I’m here because I’ve been interested in learning Kabbalah for over a decade but finally started. I look forward to learning and growing with the rest of you.

    • #304484
      Frank Scali
      Participant

      Greetings, my name is Frank, I’ve been reading and viewing about kabbalah for a while and find it spiritually uplifting and would like to be able to learn how to apply it to my everyday life.

    • #304482
      Frank Scali
      Participant

      Greetings everyone, my name is Frank and I’ve been following kabbalah for a while. What I would like to get from kabbalah is  the understanding of the hebrew alphabet, the tree of life in a way that I can personally apply it to my daily life.

    • #304464
      Jonathan
      Participant

      Hi I’m Jonathan, I have an intense desire for development and progression, and I am super excited to be here with all

    • #304459

      Hello, I’m Monica and I feel excited to be here, in the hope that I will be able to deepen the wisdom of Kabbalah both spiritually, practically and intellectually. I feel like I’m in front of a labyrinth with twisted corridors that I walk through hoping to find the center, the clarity and the revelation of something I feel I can’t even fathom now until the end.

      Journey full of meaning to everyone!

Viewing 6 posts - 4,759 through 4,764 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.