Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,759 through 4,764 (of 4,882 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      jae phil
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello everyone, my name is Jacob and am always curious to know more about science and the essence of our existence. Hopefully I should improve my knowledge about them here</p>

Patricia Coelho
      Participant

Hello. I am Patricia and would like to learn more about Kabalah. I have done the Introduction to Kabalah and the The Life Tree on-line courses with the instructor Ian Mecler from Brazil. I am excited about this course because I believe there is always something else to add to our knowledge.

Joseph Mbugua
      Participant

Iam Joseph. Always interested in learning more.

Gulrukh Gulli
      Participant
      1. I am Gulrukh  from Pakistan and   studying psychology I want to know about more about self  so this is the main reason I join the course.
      Paseedy
      Participant

I am pa from Gambia,in west Africa
      I have a lot of unanswered questions about live and will love to know more.This is my main reason of wanting to learn with kabala

Sai Jampo
      Participant

Hello , i am Charles from Ghana , i am very to be here to lean much about what is Kabala. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 4,759 through 4,764 (of 4,882 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.