Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,861 through 4,866 (of 4,884 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

Hey all. My name is David and I took an interest in Christianity over 10 years ago which lead onto Buddhism I find all lessons on spirituality very interesting and helpful. I’m not very well educated and I know I see a lot of things in a different way than most people. I’m now at a stage in life where I can’t get enough information on the interests I have. Really looking forward to this course and meeting new amazing individuals. Much love.

Edmée
      Participant

Here’s Edmée from Holland talking. I’m finding my way through life, exploring who I am beyond that girl who’s typing this. We live in an interesting time and I think it’s now we have to lift ourselves up onto a higher level. I do attend other ways and I’m curious about the tools Kaballah is bringing me. I found it interesting reading about it but it’s hazy matter so here’s an opportunitiy to learn more. I’m curious!

Bobby
      Participant

Hi im Bobby,im just tirsty for knowledge

Kunle Owoseje
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>

Hi, my name is Kunle from Nigeria. I believe in the existence of God and the living Saviour Jesus Christ. Also I know there are many other hidden things about life some of which I hope Kabbalah would reveal

GODSWILL EDISON
      Participant

Hello guys, am Gef. (Godswill Edison Freedom). Is being my pleasure enrolling for this course. I have this great desire to learning about the wisdom of kabbalah.

Keshar
      Participant

Hi, I am Keshar from Nepal. I am interested to learn about the real life and how to make meaningful purpose of it in every moment.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,861 through 4,866 (of 4,884 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.