Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,855 through 4,860 (of 4,883 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      POUPPOS
      Participant

Hi I’m Nicolas POUPPOS from Mauritius,Am eager to learn.

Tsogoo E.
      Participant

Hi. I’m Enkhtsogt and i’m Christian from Mongolia. I want to know some information about Kabbalah.

David Sunday.
      Participant

My name is David Sunday, a civil engineer by profession from Africa Nigeria. I want to have more revelation about the spiritual realm.

Augustine
      Participant

Hi my name is Augustine, i am from Nigeria, i am a Christian through parenting but i will love to seek a new path of research based faith knowledge and i beleieve i am on track.

Ashish
      Participant

Hi I am Ashish jain from india..I have a Intrest in searching meaning of life so I oftenly search about philosophy metaphysics and religious way of describing life

David
      Participant

Hey all. My name is David and I took an interest in Christianity over 10 years ago which lead onto Buddhism I find all lessons on spirituality very interesting and helpful. I’m not very well educated and I know I see a lot of things in a different way than most people. I’m now at a stage in life where I can’t get enough information on the interests I have. Really looking forward to this course and meeting new amazing individuals. Much love.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,855 through 4,860 (of 4,883 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.